|To view the one-page chapter D1,
The Star of Bethlehem,
click HERE .
|See more info about theology on these two wallpaper pages:
(CLICK TO GO DIRECTLY TO)
Gethsemane and Reason Goliath and the King Kong Version
at The Swordbearer stand for Bible believers...
that is, those with ears that heed the written word of God.
And the pile next to the rabbits is a
fitting reminder that
theology exposed itself as a warren of losers* and Bible rejecters*
by daring to confidently decree that Scripture is wrong when it says rabbits chew their cud!
If you want to know more about that amazing
little pile that red-faced theologians hate
you may read the paragraph on page D22-7 of The King James Bible Version Controversy
in the subsection “ERRORS”.
If you wish to go directly to that section, click CUD.
* I say “losers” because
1) theologians have always been wrong whenever they’ve “corrected” what God said, and
2) over the last 100 years every modern Bible version theology has produced is so corrupt that even amateurs think they can improve on them by briefly referencing Greek and Hebrew dictionaries.
* I say “Bible rejecters” because:
1) Theology is based on faith in human Reason and knowledge rather than faith in Thus saith the Lord
(see point 3 for an example).
2) Theologians treat God as if He were an inept bungler who couldn’t preserve His inspired, inerrant word for us like He said He would.
3) Theologians have rejected the Bible’s definition of God’s word as preserved, inspired, and inerrant...
and have redefined the word of God as “a corrupt error-filled human translation that needs
In short, anybody who’d say that which God calls cud
is really just a pile of shit
is both a Bible rejecter and a loser!
|Unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure;
but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him,
being abominable, and disobedient, and
unto every good work reprobate.